How was everybody’s Saturday? Did you have a good day? What made it Great? What Wonderful thing happened today?
Today in Minneapolis, we were sunny and windy. I was in a slightly agitated mood this morning, rant talking to myself when a woman came up to me and asked if I wanted something to read while I was waiting for the bus. I declined, but it put some things in perspective. This to shall pass. It was a wonderful moment, because of the outside stimuli, and some one cared enough to ask.
Then while waiting for the bus at MOA, I sat doing my OM meditation going up the Chakra centers with my affirmations.
- I am patient, deliberate, and sure of worth
- I am a sensual, loving, and trusting partner
- I am something wonderful
- I am a healer
- I am speaking my truth
- I am a thinking and speaking positively
- I am a Reiki Master, I am a Sain Healer at Sain Healing, and I am a Healer
- I am a Divine Child
It was unique, because I did it in the open, with an audience even. It helped center me today.
What am I grateful for today?
- Random People asking if your okay
- My Sister Uploading some nice pictures of family outings
- Being able to meditate in the open, and not feel embarrassed
- Going to the HBL seminar and being around like minded people
- Not being hit by crazy drivers.
- My crazy kitty
- My roommate (she let me use her car)
- The metro transit (because they are there when I needed a ride)
- The Faeries (who were playing with me today, they were like play with us, don’t be crabby, play with us)
- My clients
It is a time when the deeply buried wounds of the past are coming to the surface, ready and available to be healed. The figure in this card is naked, vulnerable, open to the loving touch of existence. The aura around his body is full of light, and the quality of relaxation, caring and love that surrounds him is dissolving his struggle and suffering. Lotuses of light appear on his physical body, and around the subtle energy bodies that healers say surround each of us. In each of these subtle layers appears a healing crystal or pattern. When we are under the healing influence of the king of Water we are no longer hiding form ourselves or others. In this attitude of openness and acceptance we can be healed, and help others also to be healthy and whole.
> So apt today.