How was everybody’s Wednesday? Did you know at Baker’s Square today it’s Free Pie Wednesday? It’s an awesome treat once in a while.
Today I’ve seen 3 people at my place for massage. Teeheeheehee
Isn’t that Wonderful? I think it’s wonderful!
What am I grateful for today?
- My clients (each and every one of them are great)
- My crazy cat (watched her eat a fly today)
- My roommate (for not being around today)
- Metro Transit (usually there when you need them)
- My roommate’s Cat (currently sleeping on the made up massage table)
- Sleep (I slept really well last night, which was good. The night before was 4ish hours of sleep)
- Azhari (gave me a ride to and from my meeting this morning)
- Hot water (nice showers)
- Laundry Basket (very good for dirty sheets, much better than putting them on the floor)
- My Life and this Wonderful Awesome Day!
- The salad for dinner…it was most excellent (the only thing that would have made it better, is if I made it)
I’ve been looking at my bookshelves today, and I’m contemplating doing some rearrangement.
I’ve also decided to give CBC a chance to fix the problem.