How was everybody’s Monday? Was it an odd day? A surprising day? Were the faeries playing with you? Did you hit a pot hole? Did you act first before thinking things through? Was the weather nice? Did you Fur Pack or Pride tip over the water on the taxes? Tax season is almost over, for those in the United States April 15th is Wednesday.
What Wonderful Thing happened today? I found out that there’s going to be a family reunion just up the road in Eden Prairie for the Dwyer/Riley’s in my family tree. This is awesome. It’s on THIS side of the state line. Which is really KEWL!
I had something shocking happen today, where I didn’t check all my bases, but it’s okay, because I’m owning it, and I’ll see if I can fix it later. A bit late for it now.
What Grateful Things Happened today?
- I got a client today.
- I’m worrying less
- Car2Go is the bomb
- My cat is Mischievous and squirting her with the water bottle is hilarious.
- My wisdoms are growing again (not sure if that’s grateful or not)
- The weather is really great
- I figured out how to keep my audio books on my Itunes just the way I like them, so they load the way I want them on my Ipod.
- I got my taxes filed today (not paid, can’t afford that yet, but filed)
- My hair behaved today (I normally don’t mind it, but I’m growing it out for the first time since 3rd grade, I have really short hair)
- The Library has some more audio books for me.